About the company:
Let us take you to the world of very big organisations like the Rabobank or Liberty Global. These companies have a wildfire of processes and applications, these organisations have a lot of trouble when there is a new business need because there are so many variables to take into account and pre-defined paths to walk that it can be a pain in the ass to create new software or to adjust software to the new customer needs.
That is where the company that we recruit for comes into the play, our customer has a platform that can easily be coupled through an API. Through this API our customer is able to implement new features and business rules for their customers (Liberty Global, Rabobank, etc.) and create highly flexibel apps so that the implemenation time is greatly reduced, and following are happy customers, very happy customers.
As a developer you’re involved in 5 steps of the development cycle, you assist or engineer the business analyses and conduct requirements or sharpen the existing ones.
After that you create functional and technical designs according to the level of detail that is needed. The next step is to validate (test) these designs with the customer, when the customer is pleased with the designs and tests there will be an implementation round.
With a succesful implementation there is always a party!
In this position you always have a lot of problems to solve on multiple levels, from requirements engineering, to complex designs, to translating these complex designs into re-usable and easy to maintain tests/code.
You’ll do this all in an international environment with enthousiastic and skilled colleagues!
- You’re satisfied when the customer is satisfied
- You’re able to give feedback to customers, on business rules, on requirements, on designs and on the work of your colleagues.
- You’re open to feedback from colleagues, customers and management
- You’re able to listen to the customers needs and advise them accordingly
- You’ve experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- You’ve experience in developing with the V-Model or relevant models (Requirements, Design, Testing, Development, Maintenance)
- You’ve 5 years of development experience in Java
- You’ve experience working with big complex applications (Enterprise)
- You’ve experience with continuous integration/development and version control
What do you get?
- Building Software and a company that you can be proud off!
- The flexibility of a start-up with the complexity of corporate organisations
- Marketconform salary (medior 3000-4000 euro gross per month, senior 4000-6000 euro gross)
- Education budget
- Growth potential into a lead, architect, product owner role
- Mobile phone
- Freedom and responsibility (for those who can handle it)
Contact: Victoria Grishko
Tel: 06 23 25 41 85