Are you looking for a new challenge and do you want to work with the latest techniques? Do you have a startup mentality and do you enjoy working in a fast-growing company? Then this is the time to come and work for our customer!
About the company:
The Rotterdam start-up offers companies a new way to boost their sales. The company has developed a technology that recognizes business website visitors and immediately links all relevant business data to it. This way leads are followed up much faster.
As a Backend PHP Developer you work daily on their platform that is used by thousands of users. The frontend is written in React, backend - NodeJS and PHP. The infrastructure runs entirely on AWS, so you regularly have telephone and face-to-face contact with Solution Architects from Amazon to help you with complex issues.
Together with the team you are responsible for the backend of their application. You develop new functionalities and optimize existing code. Their integrations will become important in 2020: you build API links with Salesforce, Zapier and dozens of other packages and you help to write along with their public API.
- At least 7 years of experience as a Backend PHP developer;
- Experience with MySQL and NoSQL;
- Experience with NodeJS (pre).
- Experience with AWS (pre).
What they expect from you:
- Availability 32-40 hours a week;
- You are driven by beautiful code;
What can you expect:
- A competitive salary;
- Your own choice of hardware;
- Hackatons to try out new ideas;
- A hip office in the center of Rotterdam;
- Lunch at the office;
- Young and enthusiastic colleagues;
- A big adventure, the sky is the limit.
Contact Victoria Grishko
Tel: 06 23 25 41 85