We are looking for an experienced medior / senior PHP developer for our customer in Utrecht!
What you will do:
Your work as a medior / senior PHP developer is very varied. They not only expect that you can program well but that you also think along with the project. From kickoff to going live you are part of the project team and together with clients you create fantastic results.
What they ask:
You work accurately, you can switch quickly and know how to keep your head cool if you are faced with a challenge. You are communicative, you can work independently and strive together with your team and their clients to get the best out of yourself and the result. You like to stay up to date with the latest developments and share your knowledge with your colleagues.
- Always get the best out of yourself;
- You are eager to learn;
- You have at least 5 years of experience with PHP and MySQL;
- You have knowledge of different frameworks;
- HBO working and thinking level;
- It is absolutely wonderful if you have experience with Drupal, Shopware or Symfony (but not a must).
What they offer:
- A good salary
- Every year, company provide all colleagues with an amount that you can determine yourself to which program, course or event you spend this.
- Assignments in your field and interest area
- Motivated team of experienced colleagues
- An inspiring working environment in a beautiful office
- Space for your ideas and initiatives
- Beer or coke in their own bar
- Lunch, drinks, bbq with your colleagues
- In addition, you will be supported by colleagues in the technical field but also personally. What are your learning goals? What can you improve? These questions we always ask ourselves.
Contact Victoria Grishko
tel: 06 23 25 41 85