New freelance project for a Microsoft Engineer!
Duration: February 2020 till April 2020 with possibility of extension
36 hours per week
To support the Service Desk and / or 2nd line management, we are looking for a Microsoft Engineer with knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange 2010, Exchange 2016 and Office 365 Exchange On-line.
- Providing support to the Service Desk in classifying, resolving and possibly continuing incidents as a result of the migration of the mailboxes to the 2nd Line.
- Providing support for current Windows and Exchange administrators in resolving incidents due to migration of mailboxes to Office 365
- Transfer of knowledge about Microsoft Office 365 exchange on-line to current administrators
- Writing survey scripts and manuals / instructions
- Active and on your own initiative thinking along and proposing improvements for the project and thinking along in the preventive resolution of common incidents.
- minimum MBO level but your work and thinking is higher professional education
- You speak and write in a clear customer-oriented manner
- Experience and knowledge of IT support
- General Knowledge of IT Data Center
- Knowledge of IT workplaces (PCs and laptop)
- Like to organize and structure
- You speak Dutch and English
Contact Victoria Grishko
06 23 25 41 85