|We are looking for a Frontend Developer!
A company seen as an expert in the specific niche of diagnostics systems for factory and process automation applications. They have 22 years’ experience with deep level protocol analysis via their hardware and software solutions.
As a frontend developer you will help the company plan, deliver, and simplify how the clients visualize their solutions. We seek those who are willing to come to the department every day, with a focus on assisting the team meeting the goals. We believe leadership doesn’t only come from a title, rather from innovative ideas, quality of work, and focus on what the client will have most value for. In the case of what the client sees, it needs show clarity of complex information, generated from the solutions. If you have an Agile mindset, inquisitive mind, willing to propose new ideas (backed by an example or data), and willing to seek the best path, not only your desired path, you are the right fit.
- Testing the delivered work through Unit testing, Jasmine and Protractor.
- Ensuring good usability of web applications and good user interaction;
- Collaboration with other disciplines within your team, including testing, integration with the back end and continuous integration;
- Active contribution to the development of our scrum team.
- Ability to create sketchs of the desired concepts.
- Ability to develop best practice standards for current and future designs (Optional)
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience in the field of web development;
- Bachelor level
- Sees opportunities in new techniques and confidently drive to improve the process and product.
- Ability to create a slick UI through CSS and HTML to ensure a user-friendly and intuitive experience;
- Up to date with the latest web technologies (AngularJS, Bootstrap, etc.);
- Familiar with a test-driven development and continuous integration environment;
- Bachelor in Science in Computer Science, Communication & Multimedia design or Industrial Design;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Experience with Linux as an operating system, the development of back end applications and scrum are an advantage.
What they offer:
- Full-time position (40 hours) for a longer period;
- Good salary and secondary employment conditions;
- A varied position with room for your ideas;
- Personal and professional development;
- laptop and mobile phone;
- An international team of highly driven professionals in an informal working environment.