Our DevOps team is distributed between Perm, Russia and Amsterdam, Netherlands. We are aimed to transform it by creating a set of different responsibility areas following the reliability and the observability approach.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to maintain the reliability and uptime for our global customers, to ensure scaling with the growth of users from 5M to 100M following the principles of IaC. You’ll have an opportunity to impact infrastructure development strategy, create the distributed solution of our service and grow and acquire new skills incredibly fast with us.
This is a great opportunity because:
- Provide our customers with reliable and uptime solutions.
- Create and maintain effective infrastructure to scale quickly and safely (from 5kk users to 100kk users).
- Maintain and improve the CI/CD process for our infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain distributed architecture solutions of our production environment using Cloud Providers such as AWS.
- Drive automation within an organization utilizing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) approach.
- Participate in on-call rotation to the Responsibilities.
With millions of users, a global team, and the support of market-leading VCs and advisors, it’s an incredible time to join Miro. You will work in a high-growth environment with the brightest minds and most exciting challenges.
Hours per week:
Salary indication per month:
€6700 - 7300
- Salary between 6.000-7500 p.m
- Stock Option Grant.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in DevOps
- Strong hands-on experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS).
- Experience using Python programming language for scripting.
- Good experience in configuration languages (Ansible).
- Good experience in Terraform.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices including coding standards, code reviews, CI, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Advanced English
DevOps, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Python, Terraform, Ansible, CI/CD
We are 400 talented team players who enable 8 million people to share ideas across borders, time zones, functions, and clients using online collaborative white boarding.
We are awesome because
We are backed by Accel, ICONIQ, and CEOs from the world's top SaaS companies like Google and Microsoft. We have aspirations to do truly world-changing things. 80% of the Fortune 100 companies use our product, and we’ve been named one of the Best American Startups Employers by Forbes.
- Recruiter screen
- Technical Task
- Technical interview
- Hiring manager screen
- Reference check
- Final exec chat with Head of Engineering.
Are you convinced of this DevOps vacancy? Then it's your turn now! Convince us directly by emailing your resume.
You can expect a response within 1-2 working days and after 1 round of conversations you will already hear whether you are going to strengthen our team. A technical screening is part of the application process. Would you like more information first?
For more information:
Contact Bart van der Lugt, partner at Sentimus:
Tel: +31 6 41 23 90 92