Are you an experienced Python Django developer? Do have Lead developer-ambitions? Then perhaps we are a match!
This vacancy came to exist due to the expansion of the software team. Our client is expecting to double in 2021 and hence is looking for an experienced Python Developer who can start managing the software team and still be hands-on. Start date is ASAP!
You will form part of a hybrid team (work from home, on location or at the office), that aims at automating processes within the Dutch Healthcare systems. Everything they make is aimed at reducing the time that professionals spend on administrative work. So, that they have more time for patients.
- You will contribute most of your work to new solutions that they have built;
- Next to being an executive, you also think along from start to finish;
- You design, develop, organize and maintain our solutions.
Our ideal candidate preferably is passionate about improving the quality of Dutch Healthcare. Next to this:
Your work thoroughly;
You are eager to learn and you pick up things quickly;
You're a professional within Python Django, Google Cloud, Kubernetes and Docker with at least 3 years work experience.
You have a driving license
The recruitment process is simple, and we guarantee reaction and completion within a week, if favorable:
- Getting acquainted with each via a telephone call;
- First Technical interview via video call;
- Second interview with the founder;
- Third interview is with colleagues;
- You receive an offer;
- Start of a new chapter.
What will you get?
- Market-conform salary;
- 30 holidays;
- A lease car;
- On-call allowance;
- Freedom to fill in your working hours, as long as you deliver good quality work;
- A Study budget;
- A key role in a rapidly growing company;