A distinctive digital agency focusing on the design, development, and improvement of top-notch digital products To accomplish its goal of providing exceptional value and ever-lasting love to its customers.
If you believe in internationalization and are a customer-focused, data-driven craftsman , then this is the role for you!
You will be a part of one of the leading Drupal development facilities. Close collaboration with your colleagues Drupal, serving major international clients and creating work we are proud of will be part of your responsibilities. You will be developing, under the guidance of your seniors, Drupal sites from ground up.
If you are someone who enjoys tackling the challenges of Maintaining and Improving Drupal sites and are looking to Constantly Improve Yourself, we providence you with the platform to Accomplish thesis goals.
The ideal "craftsman"
Our offer to you:
- College or university degree.
- 3 years of work experience with Drupal and PHP.
- Independent, proactive and open attitude.
- Result- and service-minded.
- Strong sense of responsibility, ambitious, enterprising, flexible
- Precise and an eye for detail.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (ex: Scrum) is a plus.
- Team player with strong communication and social skills.
- Proficient level of spoken and written English
- EU citizen, or living in EU with valid working permit
- The opportunity to work as part of an international team
- Market conformed salary. (2600 - 3500 EUR gross)
- An international client portfolio.
- A pleasant working environment, located in the heart of Rotterdam.
- Lots of fun parties and outings, with the high point being the annual city trip.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and a full refrigerator.
- 25 vacation days plus an average of 6 national holidays annually.
- Commuting expenses.
- Budget for events / trade fairs / meetups / etc.
Open to EU candidates, please feel free to get in touch with any questions at:
Contact: Victoria Grishko
Tel: 06 23 25 41 85