VoIP, a very interesting market to work in and its influence should not be underestimated. Back in the days VoIP was used to cut costs while now the usage of it becomes far more creative. Imagine using VoIP calls together in a set-up with Slack, where users cannot only communicate via text but quick calls that are free, on lines that are only designated for this purpose. No annoying calls from people you don’t know anymore (yes, also recruiters, we know :D )
Not to mention the technologies that are going to rule our way of obtaining info by voice, like Amazons product: Alexa.
What will be your role?
- Building an innovative, robust and stable Unified Communications platform where audio, video and chart are integrated;
- Further development of the front-end of our applications;
- Continuous innovation, maintenance and, where possible, using cutting edge technology;
- Code reviewing and thinking along in the tactical and strategic (technical) choices made within the team;
- Collaborate with other teams and specialists.
Who are you
You have an analytical and creative mindset. You bring commitment and innovation with you to work. You are curious and looking to improve yourself. We want to learn from you and you want to learn from us! You are flexible and you will get energy from working in a team.
What do you also bring
Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 etc;
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment;
- Some experience with back-end development with Node.js is a plus;
- It is also an advantage if you have knowledge of, for example: Babel (ES6), React.js, Redux, Grunt, Gulp.js, Webpack, Babylon, Mocha, Express, WebRTC, RabbitMQ, Git;
- You can confidently express yourself in English because that is the main language in the team;
- 32-40 hours of your time.
What do we bring
- A dynamic and growing environment;
- Fine colleagues from more than 12 different nationalities;
- Besides hard working, room for relaxation;
- All sorts of exciting and fun activities like a pub quiz and a running club;
- 25 holidays, if you promise to come back :D ;
- A good pension plan;
- No-nonsense culture which nourishes initiative and personal growth as the basis for company growth;
- Travel allowance;
- Continuous training at the Company Academy.
Contact: Victoria Grishko
Tel: 06 23 25 41 85